Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hiatus

Hello dear readers, however few of you that are out there...

I'm sorry I haven't written anything recently, but I haven't had a whole lot to talk about. I think I mentioned it before, but basically I have stopped copying and pasting from my other blogs. I really only write in my Roosterteeth journal now, and do vlogs.

But this isn't going to be an update, really. I just wanted to mention that I haven't posted anything in a while, and I apologize. If you really want to stay up to date with me, check out the video I posted in the last entry, which will link you to my vlogs.

I'm going to try to post something here at least once a month. Maybe I'll start writing stories, or post video diaries once I start production on some of the films I have in the works. I guess we'll see.

Alright, later days.
-Brandon